Social Procurement- Spending For Social Good

Imagine fast easy access to high quality vetted suppliers +
Game changing e-procurement platform +
Fund charities at no bottom line impact +
Marketing edge over your competitors +

How Does Corporate Spend Work

How does Corporate Spend work?

Download Buy Social E-Book Harnessing Your Supply Chain Spending For Social Good

Social Traders Accredited Social Enterprise

“Companies should think of every dollar they spend in the supply chain as a potential tool for social good.”

– Marius Kloppers, Former CEO, BHP Billiton 800px-BHP_Billiton

“Corporate Spend has a unique approach to corporate philanthropy: don’t give anything away! Instead, do what you normally do, buy what you normally buy…but from one of CS’s suppliers. As you do, these suppliers will give a portion of their profits to charity. Simple!”

andrew tyndale
ANDREW TYNDALE Bupa AUS/NZ
Community Housing Ltd
Grace Mutual Ltd

Get Started


Think Condensed

Authorised think Channel Partner

ACCSRACCSR Australia’s premier CSR management consultancy

greenbiz check

Greenbizcheck Online CSR Certification and Supply Chain Management Solutions

benojo1pngBenojo Measure Social Impact

“Corporate social responsibility (CSR)  is not about how you spend profits but how you make them. Corporate Spend’s social procurement embeds CSR right into the heart of your supply chain.

Leeora Black

Dr Leeora Black
Founder Australian Centre For Corporate Social Responsibility (ACCSR)


Shared Value Guarantee

Shared Value Guarantee

Our social procurement drives significant shared value defined as price, quality, delivery, service, social impact and marketing edge over your competitors.


Corporate Spend connects SPENDERS
with a range of high quality VENDORS,
in support of worthy ENDERS
to fund important social & environmental causes.



The Problem

Charitable giving makes up only 1% of Australia’s GDP. Non-profits must compete for this small pot of funds by dedicating time and resources to fundraising instead of their actual cause. The remaining 99% of GDP is made up of everyday spending goods and services.

What if your business could support charity through its daily expenditure?

Alt Text
Corporate Spend connects SPENDERS
with a range of high quality VENDORS,
in support of worthy ENDERS
to fund important social & environmental causes.

The Problem

Charitable giving makes up only 1% of Australia’s GDP. Non-profits must compete for this small pot of funds by dedicating time and resources to fundraising instead of their actual cause. The remaining 99% of GDP is made up of everyday spending goods and services.

What if your business could support charity through its daily expenditure?

Alt Text
Alt Text

Our Solution

Corporate Spend connects the regular expenditure of businesses like yours – our Spenders – with reputable suppliers of corporate goods and services. In turn, these suppliers – our Vendors – agree to direct 5-40% of revenue from your company’s purchases to the Corporate Spend fund.

Our Solution

Corporate Spend connects the regular expenditure of businesses like yours – our Spenders – with reputable suppliers of corporate goods and services. In turn, these suppliers – our Vendors – agree to direct 5-40% of revenue from your company’s purchases to the Corporate Spend fund.

Alt Text

The Impact

The Corporate Spend fund distributes a minimum of 51% of profit to not-for-profit partner organisations  working on important social & environmental causes. We call these our Enders. * Spenders generating > $10K pa -We will pay 51% of CS revenue (that’s right our revenue to your choice of charity in prevention, rescue and economic opportunity of disadvantaged.)

Alt Text

The Impact

The Corporate Spend fund distributes a minimum of 51% of profit to not-for-profit partner organisations  working on important social & environmental causes. We call these our Enders. * Spenders generating > $10K pa -We will pay 51% of CS revenue (that’s right our revenue to your choice of charity in prevention, rescue and economic opportunity of disadvantaged.)

Alt Text

Corporate Spend
Suite 1, 319 Malabar Rd, Maroubra, NSW 2035, Australia

PO Box 6040 Malabar, NSW 2036, Australia
02 9344 7257
0428 389 392